Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New *Rattle Bag*

BowHunter84

Hey guys, i got this new rattle bag today, the only problem is i dont really know how to use it. can anyone simply expain this to me, Sorry im a Newby at deer hunting

Get yourself a pair of shed antlers and try to get the rattle bad to sound the same as the sheds do when you rattle them together. Put the bag between your palms and rub it the same way you would when you're trying to start a fire with a stick. Hope that makes sense.
CRITRGITR

Used the rattle bag for the first time this morning! Loved it!!!! the best hunt i have ever had, the rattling sent the shivers all down my back hearing it echo through the valley. Called in my first buck, it was a 6 pointer, he came out of the woods looked around and went back in, he didnt want any part in it. But the feeling of calling in my first deer made it the best hunt of my career so far. Looking forward to some more action tonight. Also can anyone tell me how often you should use the rattle bag per hunt. and then how long you should rattle for, for each session. THANKS!!! Happy Huntings!!

Top Bottom