Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Regulations Proposed!

Maggs

Has anyone seen the specifics of these recommendations by the DNR? It was in the paper yesterday, I think. Something about scaling back the increase in NR fees and raising the resident ones. Personally I don't have a problem with either of these changes but they also mentioned doubling the # of NR tags allowed. I don't think this is necessary and am willing to pay more for my tag to leave the amount where it is. I'm sure this will become an issue in the near future and we all need to stay informed. Maggs.
PS:I'd like to see more of the extra $ generated go into land purchases and with the cutbacks in the State Parks, staffing, etc. maybe they should open up some of these parks to bowhunting. What do you all think?

Good post.

I would love to see some of the state parks opened to bow hunters.

More public land would be great also.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maggs:
Has anyone seen the specifics of these recommendations by the DNR? It was in the paper yesterday, I think. Something about scaling back the increase in NR fees and raising the resident ones. Personally I don't have a problem with either of these changes but they also mentioned doubling the # of NR tags allowed. I don't think this is necessary and am willing to pay more for my tag to leave the amount where it is. I'm sure this will become an issue in the near future and we all need to stay informed. Maggs.
PS:I'd like to see more of the extra $ generated go into land purchases and with the cutbacks in the State Parks, staffing, etc. maybe they should open up some of these parks to bowhunting. What do you all think?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey dude, seen or have heard this last few days a little about it. what I have heard they are trying to raise our raits and give us more tags to fill, and fewer the numbers of the fellow hunters that are not from this state. In my opinion, they should just leave it as is. I shot a buck Nov. 15, and since then have gotten an anterless tagg. They at the court house said once I have gotten that filled , I then can come in and get another one. I believe that we in this state have all the opportunities to get a dear. If the outof state hunters want to come in. No problem , as long as they respect the facicilites that we have. There is alot of nice deer here in Iowa. At least where I come from. We all are hunters and enjoy are time in nature. As long as we don't over step our boundries. Live long and prosper. Later

Theo

Top Bottom