Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Spot Hogg sights

Full Quiver

Heard that Spot Hogg has some new slider sights coming out, but I don't see anything about them on their website. I think they are called Hogg Father and Boss Hogg???

Anybody have any info.

Yes, and they look like they weigh 110 lbs. I am going to hold off until I see them in person in the flyer they looked heavy. There are a lot of great new sites out there this year. Axcel and octane have some nice stuff... nxs site
axcel

Did a little digging and found some pics...

hoggfather-outlined.jpg

Single Pin Adjustable
up_pin_take_3_001.jpg

3 Pin Adjustable
Hedgehoggcrop.jpg

5 Pin Adjustable
boss_hoggcrop.jpg

Thought I remember reading they weighed somewhere around
11 oz???

I believe one knob is a gang/rough adjustment and the smaller knob is more precise, dial it to the exact yardage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, and they look like they weigh 110 lbs. I am going to hold off until I see them in person in the flyer they looked heavy. There are a lot of great new sites out there this year. Axcel and octane have some nice stuff... nxs site
axcel
</div></div>

I really liked the look of that axcel until I saw the price! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif You heard what they're going to get for the Octanes yet? I'm kinda eyeballing the Bantamweight quiver too. Might as well go broke while I'm at it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I e-mailed Octane to try and get some more info on the NXS sight but haven't heard back from them yet. It's sure pretty darn cool looking! I did also ask about the arrow rests and if they have done anything different with the 09 models to help out with the quick wear and tear that I've heard of. I'm guessing I would have heard from them by now if it wasn't for the 2nd question.

Those suckers do look like they weigh a bunch, I'd have to have one in hand before I'd believe 11 oz. I got the Hogg It last summer and have been extremely pleased with it in every situation, especially low light ones. My buddy and I were filming on the last day of season when some does started to file though. He said he couldn't shoot because he couldn't see his pins and I, being the smart a** I am, asked him if he wanted to borrow my sight because the pins were flowing like mad. Granted the Hogg wrap gave me 5 feet more fibre optic than he had.

I am guessing Boyd can jump on here and give you some answers Scoonie about the nxs site and the rest. I know he has ordered both from the ATA Show.

muddy, I thought you were a trophy ridge fan... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Limb - I've had Spott Hogg for a couple two/three years now. I still love the vertical pin technology and think it's the best but I just wasn't big on replacing the busted fiberoptics every year. Besides, when I sell the Guardian what else but a well used and abused TR on it to really make it go?!

Top Bottom