Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New spot pics

tagged out

So after all the raccoon pics on my main place I got permission on a new spot. I know there is a booner on or really near this farm but due to a camera malfunction did not get any pics of him on my maiden outage. Camera only took pics during daylight but had pics nearly every hour of every night the whole time it was out! Quite confident in the next month I will be lucky enough to share some pics of him with you! :D Until then here are some other future shooters on this property. It and neighboring property have almost no hunting pressure on but next door gets hammered during gun season so hopefully they can dodge a few slugs for a couple years! feel free to comment on ages of these deer all of which will not be getting any arrows from me.

First up a nice 8, looks to have great mass not tine height

picture.php

Next a good looking 9

picture.php

Real young looking 10

picture.php

Last a deer that's got great potential, hopefully next years target!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Some nice up and comers for sure! Hopefully they know how to zig and zag when he slugs are flying

I'm guessing only certain users can see images on certain threads? Nothing shows up!

Top Bottom