Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New strings or cables?

beararchery

Alright this my first time having to even think about getting new strings on my bow and I have no clue what I'm doing... I know my string length which is 87 3/4 and my cable length is 32 1/8.

When you replace your string do you need to replace your cable? My cable is the only part that I think needs replaced (after cutting it on accident with broadhead). When I'm looking to but new cables and strings I can't find the right size, can you get the cables cut at like scheels?

take it to buck hollow sports, in pella. PM gunrunr on here and tell him what you have before you make the trip

You can more than likely just replace the cable but if it where me I would go the whole route and get a Winner's Choice string and cable through a local bow shop.

I wanted to do the same thing and came home with a new bow. the string and cable were over a hundred bucks and i was not happy with the old bow so i traded it.

paulie said:
I wanted to do the same thing and came home with a new bow. the string and cable were over a hundred bucks and i was not happy with the old bow so i traded it.

I'm actually thinking about upgrading my bow to a bowtech or hoyt but wanted new strings before I did this

Top Bottom