Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new to site

Musky Hunter

I've heard about this site from a couple of other people, thought I'd give it a try. I shouldn't admit this but Moosehunter is my OLDER brother. If you have been talking with him much, just remember not to type too fast, he can't read very well.
wedgie.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I've heard about this site from a couple of other people, thought I'd give it a try. I shouldn't admit this but Moosehunter is my OLDER brother. If you have been talking with him much, just remember not to type too fast, he can't read very well.
wedgie.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Well Welcome and make sure you sit back and kick you feet up.
Man your brother gave you one heck of christmas present if leaked out this site.

Nothing like poking at your brother right off the bat
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
.......just remember not to type too fast, he can't read very well.
wedgie.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you are trying to get even for all the big brother beatings he gave you.

Welcome to the site.

The 'Bonker

Welcome to half the site!

Not trying to be pushy, but for $16, you can enjoy the other(better) half.

Just be careful, big brothers, even when old and slow can still have a few tricks up their sleeves
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
he only wishes he could still beat me, he's old and slow now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be a little older and slower than I used to but I only have to give him "the look" and he backs right down. I guess that makes me a bit wiser too like always.

Hey Muskyhunter, this is a hunting site, not a fishing site.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Anyone that fishes Ski's is welcome in my book. Where do you fish?

Littlefeather, I live in Muscatine, hence "Musky" but I grew up on Leech Lake in Minn. so ya, I "hunt" muskies also. Now I fish the big muddy.

Top Bottom