Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New toy hauler!

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
Buddy of mine sent me this took the pictures in Pleasant Hill.

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pic. A guy does what he needs to get the riding done.

Kinda like the following pic. This is a buddy of mine that needed to get to the races and his truck was broke down. Do what you got to.

picture.php

At least it looks like he let his dog ride in the front seat, or was that your prom date KillToHunt?

Love it!

Who needs a trailer?? As hillbilly as that looks I salute the ingenuity, something tells me that the kid driving that will be successful one day. (The ability to think outside the box and the drive to "get 'er done" one way or the other will take someone a long ways!!)

Either that or he is a delinquent moron that will end up in jail soon! :) :) :)

But I have to say that my car in college looked about the same, only with a boat tied on top v. an ATV.

A couple year ago I was driving down to Cedar Rapids and went through some small town and at the local bar was a Buick Celebrity parked outside with a snowmobile on the roof. Guess you do what you have to...

hahaha. i wonder if they had a ramp or if they lifted it up there. great pic of that moron and his 5th wheel trailer towed by an old chevy blazer. probably takes him longer to speed up and stop than a train full of coal.

Top Bottom