Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New trail cam pics.

Here are just a few new pictures we got off our cameras this past weekend. Nothing special but just like to share trail cam pics. No big bucks this time, or many deer pictures for that matter.

Some nice toms.

DSC01093.jpg

Little buck

DSC01058-1.jpg

Nice looking coyote

DSC01085.jpg

Just a random bird picture that looked neat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

DSC01082.jpg

nanny, we are using Sony P32s with snapshot sniper boards. Awesome units, no complaints at all! Although I am selling those and updating to L14s which I think will perform just as well but have better picture quality and battery life.

I don't have a homebrew, but dang those pictures are clear. I may have to go ahead and build one, one of these days.

Homebrews are awesome, I am sure some of the other homebrewers on here can attest to that!

And to think this is only a 3.2 MP camera!

Those are some of the clearest pictures I think I've seen come out of a trail camera. Very cool.

Great Pics, I am jealous. I hope to have my first homebrew cam by June.

Thanks for sharing!

hoofline.gif

Nice clear trailcam photo’s. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span> Details Here!<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sligh1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks EXACTLY like a spot I hunt North of Greenfield, IA?!?!!? </div></div>

Don't sweat it, there is another fence row on the other side of the state, so yours is safe. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Very nice! We all love pics! "thumbs up" </div></div>

That we do! I love ALL wildlife pics...thanks for sharing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sligh1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks EXACTLY like a spot I hunt North of Greenfield, IA?!?!!? </div></div>

Oh really? Watch out cause I got my eye out for you now! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Be careful of the boards with nails that will be put at the entrances next year for the trespassers who like to drive in our fields! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

looks like there is some bone mass com'n outta the snow in the foreground there. hmmmmmmm. or log... dang nobody noticed that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Homebrews are awesome, I am sure some of the other homebrewers on here can attest to that! </div></div>

Amen..... I would never even think about buying a commercial cam again.

Those are some awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I don't like blue-jays, but that picture is great. You can almost hear him saying, What the heck is this thing? The look in that bird's eye is priceless.

Top Bottom