Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show – Doe Day Afternoon – Lone Wolf Pack Tricks

WKP - Todd

I hope everyone is having a great hunting season. Our latest Whitetails, Inc. Web Show has a doe hunt from my early season, as well as some tips and tricks about packing your Lone Wolf stands, and why we use Predator Camo. Check it out at www.whitetailsinc.com

I can't say that I've ever seen such excitement from shooting a doe before! You make it fun, keep it up!

Todd- Do ever use the LW strap that has the hook and you just hang the stand from the hook? I have been using that as well as a lower strap on the stand and find it faster and much easier than having to hold up the stand while putting the strap around the tree and on the versa button. After putting the hanging strap on, I can literally hang the stand with one hand.

Love the video too. After my Gerber handsaw craps out, I will have to invest in the WICKED saw. Appreciate all the work you do. Keep it up!

No, you loose approximately 2" of seat when using the hook (removing the offset bracket puts the seat back against the tree, not out from it). Also, you need (2) belts for that set-up, and we usually only use 1 when doing our cameraset's.

Top Bottom