Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New world record shot in Iowa over shotgun one

doublejay24

Rumor has it that the world record typical has been shot in Iowa this shotgun season. Beats Milo Hansons buck by about 5 inches (green score).

worldrecord.jpg

LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF DEDUCTIONS TO ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!

you know, im not overly skeptical
but there are rumors like that every year. thats not to say it isnt possible, we are in the top deer state in the nation. so its believeable and how freakin cool would it be to have the world record in both categories..... post the pics if you have them..
definately want to see them
grin.gif

Very much possible!! But very possibly just rumour, like stated, you hear them every year. One person who hasn't expected the record to last this long...Milo Hanson.

If the one pictured is the one you're talking about, I think Milo's record is still safe. By about 10 inches.

I wouldn't say it is impossible, but that looks like a 6x7 to me and the 7 on the left looks to be about five inches. That means it would have to gross roughly 225-230 typical to have a chance. Not likely.

547Deer235B-med.jpg

Here is the one I recieved as the new record typical. Buck on the left 201, buck on the right big enough?
shocked.gif

I geuss we'll find out as time goes by.

Back of the truck pics are of Timer Ghost ranch bucks... High Fence. SCI World record but can not be entered into B&C or P&Y.

[ QUOTE ]
Timberghost again
doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Old picture Mr. Wood...that was the SCI record shot at Timberghost ranch..."high fence"...
grin.gif

Top Bottom