Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New World / State Record?

MJ6050

I have heard numerous reports of a possbile new world record again in Iowa. Supposedly the DNR and Local Officials are doing 24hr survilance around the area so someone doesn't poach it? I know, I know but I would love to know more about this? Anyone have any information? I heard the county so lets see if everything comes out the same?

WOW!!!

I cannot even fathom that reports of such a deer here would even cause a blip on the radar screen.

It is about the time of yr the internet stories start to fly,..but hey, who knows, could very likely be true.

??

Check out my posts, I never post anything? I just heard from another guy today at a car show the same story I heard 3 weeks ago. Just was intereseted if anyone else has heard the same information?

Check out my posts, I never post anything?

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but I wasn't saying anything towards you. I was just making anobservation in regards to difference in "whitetail mania" from there to here. 24 hr survelliance seems over the top to me, but that's just me. In the world of the internet it almost seems as though you're not sure what the next big story will be. However, b/c it is Iowa is it very much plausible.

Like I said, I wasn't making any comments towards yourself, just making an oberservation.

If he is under 24 hour survelance I wonder if they document how many times a day he poops, and is it clumpy or little balls.

Found him

I think I might have found him.........that is if he can talk and is on the shelf at Wal-Mart.

???

Yah, yah I debated on throwing this out there. I figured I would have to deal with all the stupid remarks. Just was killing me, and know its not the one in Des Moines its again in Southren Iowa. I will end my posts now.

MJ6050, they are just messing with ya. No offense. Not saying that what you heard isnt true, but it seems every year we hear rumors of a new world record, which is why they are joking around. Nothing directed towards you, just previous posts from other years.

After recent budget cuts, the DNR was forced to end the 24 hr surveilence on the deer.
Unfortunately, now they are pretty sure it was poached.

Are you kidding me brew? Nobody would ever stop surveilancing a deer of this caliber, no matter hat it takes. Man, this deer could change history...nice try

Top Bottom