Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New York = Gun Control

Reall? From 10-round down to 7 round mags and you have a year to get rid of anything bigger than 7 rounds? At one time, my wife wanted to move to California because the job market was great for her there. I told her she'd have to move by herself because about half of the firearms I own are illegal there and there is no way I'm getting rid of my firearms just to have a better paying job!

I'm glad I live in Arizona right now. I'm surprised we haven't pulled a "Wyoming" as a state.

What's really effin stupid is a semi-auto shotgun with a pistol grip that's used solely for turkey hunting, by a law abiding outdoorsman, is now considered an "assault weapon" and illegal. Give me a break!

Yeah... NY is such a great role model for the rest of the country. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see who follows this lead.

Yeah... NY is such a great role model for the rest of the country. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see who follows this lead.

Wait no longer. Illinois is trying right now. My Ruger 10/22 and turkey guns will be illegal if it passes. Couldn't get the votes in the Senate so the House is trying the same bill. Renewed my NRA membership tonite.

What's really effin stupid is a semi-auto shotgun with a pistol grip that's used solely for turkey hunting, by a law abiding outdoorsman, is now considered an "assault weapon" and illegal. Give me a break!

I was thinking the same thing. Guess I won't be taking my Benelli turkey hunting in NY.

Stupid!... I wonder how much it will actually be enforced.. Most likely all of the law enforcement personally own magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds... I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up just being one of those little misdemeanors they tack on to your ticket when they catch ya for something else. I would think that many of their policemen/women would find it hard to charge somebody for something that they most likely believe is B.S. also. Is it bad if I hope NY's crime rate skyrockets in the near future just to prove these idiots wrong?

The interesting thing will be when a home owner shoots and kills three home intruders and uses a 10 round magazine and fires 8 bullets from it.

That Senator was tell the honest truth and I love how he looks in the Governors direction when he bust his balls!!

Top Bottom