Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Newest video homebrew!

Just finished my Jazz IR video homebrew. This thing is pretty sweet. The video is pretty good. In the video I am 15 feet away and then 30 feet. It was a little out of focus at 15 and the further away I got the more out of focus it got, which is going to happen. It seems somewhat grainy, but if you focus on me not the black background it is not to bad pretty clear considering the little Jazz as a video cam. Should hopefully be able to get it out at the farm in a couple of weeks.

201_0326.jpg

201_0327.jpg

VIDEO

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v461/iowadeerhunter/?action=view&current=CLIP0005.flv

Do they have all of the bugs worked out of those. I think I heard that unit, the Jazz itself, was already discontinued. Very cool and all controll by a Bigfoot board. Hagshouse.com you guys.

Looks good Russ...I was hoping you would be in a "Scream" mask or Friday the 13th Hockey mask...now that would have been a cool effect!!

Yeah all the bugs are worked out. The sister board that powers the array was not allowing full power to the array so the video should look even better with the new one they sent out. If you are wanting to build a jazz head over to hagshouse.com because they might be getting an order together to get them at cost direct from Jazz ($59). I just ordered some batteries to power the array and will get it out next week when we head to the farm.

The video now looks a lot better with the full powered array. Hopefully by next week I will have some video of deer for yall to see. I already put another order in for another jazz........only $58, can not beat it.

Top Bottom