Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Next 'Bonkers World

Fishbonker

Life Member
I think I have my story for the next issue of the IBA Bow Hunter.

Let's just say, at his point, it involes a doe, the DNR, another doe, and everything that could go wrong and did, including a rolled Rhino, thank goodness the batteries in the camera were dead.

If I can make it funny it will be the next article. If not it might just be a "learn from my mistakes" story. Either way, what a day! And not necessesarily a good day. Look at the time I'm posting this. Might give you a clue.

You'll just have to become an IBA memeber to get the rest of the story, that is if I can make it beliveable. If I can't, then who knows what I'll write about.

I know, I'm just a tease.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
You'll just have to become an IBA memeber to get the rest of the story, that is if I can make it beliveable. If I can't, then who knows what I'll write about.

I know, I'm just a tease.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

Had to check to make sure my dues are still paid up! Whew...good to go
cool.gif

Can't wait to read your next article Bonker
waytogo.gif

Damn I hate deadlines.

Better take a sip of inspiration juice.

Better take another sip of inspiration juice.

Better take yet another sip of inspiration juice.

Better quit sippin and git to writen before I quit writen and go to gulpin.

Actually, my rain gear let me down tonight and I gota sip to stop the shivers.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, my rain gear let me down tonight and I gota sip to stop the shivers.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the makin's of a good story right there...
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You'll just have to become an IBA memeber to get the rest of the story, that is if I can make it beliveable.

[/ QUOTE ]Dang it man,I'm a PMA member,is that not enough?
grin.gif

I received mine today and there is some good tips in there(no pun intended)of what not to do. Bonker,do you get out of the penalty box often?

[ QUOTE ]
Bonker,do you get out of the penalty box often?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just long enough to breath the sweet air of freedom. Then I always do sumthin that lands myself back in the box. Most recent box time was a result of a misunderstanding about ice scrapers. It was OK for her to borrow my ice scraper but it wasn't ok for me to borrow it back. I even scraped her windows before I took, err, borrowed, it back.

The 'Bonker

Bonker,
Nice story, but what does your Son think of what you were saying about him and leaning out the side?
Just had to ask, and yes I did get a mental picture
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bonker,
...what does your Son think of what you were saying about him and leaning out the side?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Barry Bonds like butt joke has been around since he was in high school. As far as acting like ballast, he did look at me kinda funny when I suggested it. I said "would I let anything happen to the father of my wifes grand kids?" Scott is a goodkid, knows how to take a joke. If any body needs new appliances, stop by Sears at Coralridge Mall, mention you know The 'Bonker and get ready to pay full list.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
mention you know The 'Bonker and get ready to pay full list.

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
grin.gif

I just got a chance to read mine last night
waytogo.gif

Besides his bluegrass music my Dad loved storytelling and writing humorous "newsletters" and such for farm, church and music interests.

He would have enjoyed your writing Bonker
cool.gif

My Dad would often tell me..."son...don't ever let the truth ...stand in the way of a good story"
wink.gif

Bonker, When I read your story I 'bout fell out of my chair laughing!

I could just see you running around with a deer stuck to your forehead...and of course the mental pic had you wearing a Hawaiian shirt...
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

I see you didn't mention me and my hesitance to ride with you when you came out and helped me yank a few does out of the timber.

Thanks.
cool.gif

Re: 'Bonkers World April Issue

Great story Bonker...you did a great service to all the younger men who don't know what UWR's are...
smirk.gif

Now they've been warned... however I expect they'll be like me and receive them on a reglar basis anyway
blush.gif
grin.gif

I wonder if the next installment will be related to this weekends hunt?

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if the next installment will be related to this weekends hunt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the stage is set, the cast of characters is in place, how could it not be?

Not to worry though, I'll change the names of the guilty. Maybe generic names like Paul and Matt so nobody will know.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe generic names like Paul and Matt so nobody will know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Yeah!
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe generic names like Paul and Matt so nobody will know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Yeah!
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

doah.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

I'm up to page 7 with no end in sight for the next installment of 'Bonkers World. This episode stars me, of course, and a turkey guide named Stanky with an appearance by a guy named Weeds, neither of whom are even remotley related to anybody on this site.
cool.gif
evil.gif

The 'Bonker

Oh yeah, when was my deadline again?

Top Bottom