Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nice buck

That hog has his own kick stand!
shocked.gif

ZOIKS SCOOB
what an absolute hog....
i couldnt find a score
anybody know?

holy crap! are you freakin serious?
Is that another maryland monster?
smirk.gif
haha

Man the tine and beam length on that beast is unreal, he has everything you could want in a buck. Give me one chance at something like that before I die is all I can say.
crazy.gif

that is the kind of buck I dream of at least seeing every night WOW!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Deer!

I mentioned this before. The guy up the road from me raises giant bucks (many bigger than this one) and sells them for big money all over the country to be hunted, in many cases, by unsuspecting hunters. They're also bred for giant antlers to be sold to collectors. He probably has 20-30 bucks in his pen and expects to have a 2 year old go over 300" soon.

It makes me sick but I've become so skeptical of these giants the last couple of years. I must say this goes through my mind when I see these hogs and I hope it's not true.

Have any of you seen these deer or deer farms or know what I'm talking about?

I don't want to take anything away from the hunt or the hunter.

That buck must have migrated south for the winter. Didn't think they could grow them like that in ky.

I can't wait to hear the real story on this buck. Hopefully it is fair chase but if I had to guess I would say it is pended.

Top Bottom