Nice lookin Bow Tech Guardian in the classifieds

Re: Nice lookin Bow Tech Guardian in the classifie

Sells with Treehanger quiver the rest and sight stay with me... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shameless plug...

Bow Tech Guardian </div></div>

there's a big surprise

I have yet to polish the stones to make it over there. Roads have not been the best around here. Rest assured I will get them up after I get it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yes, but I haven't picked it up yet so I guess technically no... er I mean yes, I don't know... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I shot the 82nd and the general today.....toss up??? Two completely diff bows.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shot the 82nd and the general today.....toss up??? Two completely diff bows. </div></div>

Two diff bows, which one gets the Dor nod?

I probably will go with the general. I don't know that I am sold on the draw cycle though. It breaks over very hard at the end.

The 82nd is a fast little beast, but not certain that its small brace height will cooperate with the clothes I will be wearing in December....could be a real wrist slapper. I did like the draw cycle on the 60lber I shot, but it was not as dead in the hand as the general.

I may just have to order another guardian....the clock is starting to tick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> another guardian
</div></div>

Better than any of the ones that came out this year in my opinion.

You may be right Muddy! Nothing blew me away thus far. It is to the point now that it is hard to improve perfection.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask; Limb, how many times did you say you dropped your guardian out of your tree? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif :Insert evil Gremlin here:

The thing is cherry and going to ebay soon if no one here wants it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I really liked the 82nd, but the brace height scared me. I hit my wirst the first couple shots I took with it. The general shot nicely.

My question is why are you all jumping out of your Guardians so fast?

Boys and their toys, seems to be a sickness.

My Guardian is staying in my garage this year.

hey limb, i have a guy at work i'm trying to get to buy your bow. he needs to find a home for his 05 allegiance

Back