Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nice Maryland buck

Shedhuntermd

PMA Member
I am going after this one this evening, our season ends on the 31st
11921-18-25-2006_19_-med.JPG

The corn really help with seeing what is left in the inventory after the seasons are all closed. I will be checking my first setting over corn on Sunday.

Good luck with this one ShedMD. The shed Doctor.
grin.gif

I bet he isn't hangin out to far from that corn pile though, good luck with him, can't wait to see the harvest photo.

frown.gif
It was a bad evening.

First I got to the property only to find a dead 4 point dead in the field, a road kill from last night.

Then I go to my stand site only to find out that the neighbor cleared the thicket 90 yards from my corn pile, so needless to say no deer came in. Most likely ruined my favorite spot forever!

Finally when I got back to my truck I heard screeching tires and I turned to see another deer bouncing off the front of an SUV.

I am done for the year .

Ryan sorry to hear about that.
frown.gif
Sounds like the deer are now bedding on the other side of the road. Good luck with this spot next season.

Ryan,

I live in MD too and with the weather being the way it has been these past several weeks, it has been fruitless trying to look for a good buck.

That picture you have above is proof that you have one that will be a shooter next year. He has outsmarted hunters since September. Right now he looks to be a 2 year old....give him a couple years and he will be a toad!!

Top Bottom