Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No liability waiver

BrewCrew

Does anyone know where I can find a general waiver or contract that states that the landowner would not be liable for any accident or injury that could happen on his/her land?? Has anyone else ever used or heard of one of these to prevent people from lawsuits for tripping and breaking an arm, falling from a stand, or falling in a well, etc.?

My friends were bird hunting and someone asked them to bring them these forms and I cannot find them any.

I have never come across one but one thing that I did when i started to hunt a peice of property in NW IA i went to the family lawyer and had him make one up then i autographed it and the land owner did to. Beceuase the lawyer made it up it made it a leagal contract i dont know if a lawyer has to do it or if it can just be a written agreement between the hunter or the land owner that both sign. Just an idea

Iowa State code provides landowner protection as long as there is no money in exchange for the recreational use of the property.

there is a law in place now that protects farmers from hunters. if anything were to happen they could not get sued. don`t know the law off the top of my head, but I know there is one.

there is a law in place now that protects farmers from hunters. if anything were to happen they could not get sued. don`t know the law off the top of my head, but I know there is one.

This is true, but I also cannot recall the specific #

Top Bottom