Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

non typical deer cam

dblmainbeam

I bought a non typical deer cam with the expander. The expander is supposed to brand your name in to the cameras memory. I let a friend use it near his stand. When he took it down he didnt have the expander so he took out the batteries not knowing all he had to do was close the camera lens. When I hooked the batteries back up the expander said property of non typical and there phone# also the password was gone. I called the and they said they had never heard of that happening. I thought Id let you guys with this camera know. Has this happened to anyone else? I have to send it in now. Guess I wont get any pics for awhile.
cursing[1].gif

I bought one a few weeks ago. When you enter your name into it, you have to leave it on for 10 minutes, otherwise, your name will not be saved. I didn't leave the cam on for 10 minutes, so my name wasn't saved when I plugged the expander in the next time. (That's what I get for not reading the instructions first) All I did was re-enter my name and leave the cam on for 10 minutes and my name was saved. I would just try re-entering your name and see what happens. Did it save your password?

Top Bottom