Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non Typical really broken up now!

pete

Here's the past few weeks. I'm looking forward to see the guy whose been busting him up.

4 weeks ago:
12DSC03654-med.JPG

2 weeks ago broke off split G2 and 3rd mainbeam.
12DSC04714-med.JPG

Last week, Broke off the other split and his G3 on his left side.
12DSC04949-med.JPG

12DSC04945-med.JPG

Re: Non Typical realy broken up now!

Man pete, that is really awesome. I wonder if his left side is weaker (bone density) than his right. His right side doesn't seem to be sustaining any damage. I have seen some non-typical antlers that are really porous and less dense than typical antlers. This is really true of the big drop tines that look black after shedding velvet. Don't know the science behind it, but those are definately some awesome pics.

That is awesome Pete, maybe you need to move your cams around to find that big guy, looks like this guy has been working pretty hard on the trees though, maybe a little to hard
confused.gif

Looks like his neck got a little bigger in the last month also.
Once again Great pics

I'd say he's busting it up on trees while rubbing, helluva buck.

It's probably the best thing that ever happened to him, that buck will be UNREAL next year
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
that buck will be UNREAL next year

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if you can shoot him before he sheds velvet. That deer has some aggression issues.
smirk.gif

Geesh, that buck has no respect for that rack! On the up side, the more he trashes it now, the more likely it is that everybody else will pass him up too. By the looks of the bases, I would agree that he is probably doing it by rubbing trees.

That old warrior need to sit in the corner and count to ten.

You gotta wonder what is busting him up.

Hey if you still want him this year, he actually showed up durring the day!!!
grin.gif
That is a good sign!

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

I would be impressed if he broke that big ol rack on a tree. My guess is there is another one with some serious bone busting him up, I want to see that one too. Hell of a buck, I hope he makes it for you this year so you can harvest him next year.

Kratz

What a shame.
crazy.gif
I once imagined walking up to a shed like that left side, now it'd be one for the flower beds.
crazy.gif
I think it's a bigger buck busting him up.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that buck will be UNREAL next year

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if you can shoot him before he sheds velvet. That deer has some aggression issues.
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe he needs to go to anger management classes?
grin.gif

Hope he makes it through gun season - or doesn't decide to take on a ford so you can have a whack at him next year!

Top Bottom