Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nonres

muddy

Saw in your profile that you're a field scientist. What field are you scientifically pursuing?? Just curious is all. I've been doing field research in various areas (wildlife & fisheries) since I graduated from college. It's always nice to hear what other people are doing especially in other parts of the country.

Muddy,
I have a Geology degree from Eastern Michigan University and I presently work for an analytical firm out of Pennsylvania. I do alot of work for Ford, GM & Chrysler. My responsiblity is for sampling and testing anything that is discharged form these facilities to streams, lakes, landfills etc. to make sure that it's within Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) limits. I have been doing this for 12 years and really enjoy it. Alot of red tape dealing with the big three though, sometimes they think they are bigger than the rest of us.

Your work sounds much more interesting with fish and wildlife though. Can you give us some examples?

Nonres

Top Bottom