Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Northern AZ NWTF Gun Raffle

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
I figured I'd throw out there that our local NWTF chapter is raffling off two firearms for our upcoming fundraising banquet. We have a Benelli Super Vinci 12 ga (3.5" chamber; 26" barrel; realtree camo) and a Tikka T3 Lite stainless in 7mm-08 (comes with scope rings). All proceeds stay in our local chapter and go towards our youth program (sponsoring youth hunting camps, especially, making it free for them), habitat restoration, feeding the hungry/needy, and 4H programs around here to keep kids interested in the outdoors. We also have a scholarship program that part of the proceeds will go towards. Two or three years ago, one of our scholarship winners went on to win the NWTF National Scholarship.

We are only selling 500 raffle tickets and you do not need to be present to win. Tickets are: $20/each; 3/$50; and 7/$100 if anyone is interested. If your name is the first drawn, you get your choice. If you are second drawn, you get the other one, but its still a win! I can tell you that my 9-year old daughter shoots a 7mm-08 with a muzzle brake and absolutely loves it. It will be her elk/deer rifle for quite a few years. Its a hard caliber to beat, especially for youth. If anyone is interested, PM me and we'll make it happen. Tickets have to be sold by 22 February.

Top Bottom