Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nose jammer

Used it some just for the fun of it. I don't think I ever got busted while using it. Made one buck do some funny stuff! Sneezing and scratching his nose like crazy.

It doesn't work on mature deer, at least for me it didn't. I tested it a couple years ago when it first came out and I had a big mature doe and her fawns circle behind my set and when she got straight downwind she just snapped and bolted. Young deer seemed to be attracted to it. Maybe I'll try it again this year, I have like 2 full cans of it still.

Used it some just for the fun of it. I don't think I ever got busted while using it. Made one buck do some funny stuff! Sneezing and scratching his nose like crazy.

Somebody must have been hunting in my spot with this stuff before me a couple years ago...had a buck come in sneezing and was scratching his nose too!!! Maybe he just had allergies. :D I only had some doe pee out. Named him Sneezy. Never got a comfortable shot.

Good stuff, I use the soap and deodorant last year along with the spray, have yet to get busted from being winded. I also am OCD about washing all my clothing and spraying down though but I figure it doesn't hurt any.

I will be using it all again this year.

Just wondering if using this would reduce the effect (if they have any) of using deer or other scents to attract deer. Also, are you spreading it all over the immediate area you're hunting, such as you would do with hanging multiple scent wicks or spray scents, or just where you're standing in case they get down wind of you? Just wondering how much of the stuff you would need to use.

I started using it last year off and on. I guess I never really noticed a difference with it. For some reason I liked it though. This year, from the first camera placement, I sprayed it on a couple of trees and that way come the season, the deer won't get as "spooked".

It doesn't work on mature deer, at least for me it didn't. I tested it a couple years ago when it first came out and I had a big mature doe and her fawns circle behind my set and when she got straight downwind she just snapped and bolted. Young deer seemed to be attracted to it. Maybe I'll try it again this year, I have like 2 full cans of it still.

This was my disappointing experience with it as well.

I agree with someone above posted. The mature deer smell it and know somethin different is around and would be leery. Just like a human pissing out of the deer stand, this is prolly one of the biggest debates in hunting, deer cant tell its human piss. They cant say well thats human piss dont go over there or thats bobcat piss so were good. I admit i pee outa the deerstand and ive killed/saw plenty mature bucks

Play the wind and thermals.....nuf said, thats all that really works....ill put my hard earned money into gas, hunting equipment, etc.....to get me in the place to kill.....

Top Bottom