Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Not good!

Nebraska_hunter

Found out that the land im hunting on now is going up for market next week. This is the place where i have spotted huge deer on and now its going up to sale. I have another place i have hunted all my life but started hunting this area last year and loved it. But atleast i have a place to fall back onto

Bummer!
frown.gif

I just officially secured a new piece of ground that was in the middle of a family feud. I haven't set foot on it but am excited about its potential. I hope to have some scouting in very soon. Good luck with your fall back ground.

[ QUOTE ]
It sucks to constantly worry about hunting land getting sold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aahh, but just remember... it also sucks to have to pay for hunting ground so you don't have to worry about it being sold.
smirk.gif
There's more than one side to that equation.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It sucks to constantly worry about hunting land getting sold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aahh, but just remember... it also sucks to have to pay for hunting ground so you don't have to worry about it being sold.
smirk.gif
There's more than one side to that equation.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or worry about trespassers, vandalism, taxes, and still not being able to hunt it (new NR here).

Sure is a bummer, but maybe you can hunt the crap out of it until it goes up for sale, even when it's up for sale it takes a while before transfer of possession can occur...so maybe this season isn't ruined.

My friend has been hunting a piece of property for the last 20 yrs and has shot some MONSTERS outta this place. He just found out that the owner is selling it off. Asking price..... 3 million.
frown.gif

Top Bottom