Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Not hunting related, but....

GO JAYHAWKS!
peace.gif

[ QUOTE ]

ISU may have lost their coach.
confused.gif

frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

However if the same could be said for Iowa the day and week would get much better

[ QUOTE ]
A 14 seed beating a 3?
Biggest upset so far.I have a feeling It won't be the last.I't gonna be a crazy tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

How'd those Jayhawks end up Pat?
grin.gif

My wife took Friday afternoon off so we could watch UNI play. She got home about half time of the Iowa game.

Bless her heart, she brought home a sixer of Corona and a new bag of limes. I've never been know to put off that what I can have now, but I decided to wait until the Panthers played to enjoy the Corona.

Iowa got beat at the buzzer, I'm bummed, but not suprised. So I open up a bottle of Corona, squezze in a lime and sit down to watch the game.

First sip, kinda tastes funny. Warm ups are done. Second sip, really tastes bad. In fact it tastes down right skunky. Finish the first few minutes and the first Corona, I can feel a headache coming on.

Maybe it was just one bottle that was bad. Open up another, insert lime, taste, just as bad as the first. Can't let my wife know how bad it is. She'll take it personal.

Now it is half time, my head is pounding, my guts are rolling and I still have half of this bottle of goat p1$$ to choke down. I did what any man would do, I chugged it and spent the second half in the bathroom. Perched under my Cubs Die Hard Fan Certificate trying not to die.

So the Panthers went down to defeat. My beer was bad and my head was pounding. Chitty day all around.

I'm saving the rest of the sixer (4 bottles) of Corona for any ISU fans that may happen to stop by. That is, unless the damn cat figures out how to get the fridge door (see 'Frost Seeding' in the PMA) open and drinks it. Now SHE deserves it, as do all coach robbin ISU fans.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...spent the second half in the bathroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean your "man cave" Bonker?!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I did, but I wasn't sure the audience would make the connection to the man cave post if I called it my man cave.

Guess I underestimated the audience.

The 'Bonker

I thought it was normal for Corona to taste skunky, hence the reason for the lime to kill the taste? Maybe your just aquiring a taste for beer? If she would have just bought Budweiser everyone would have won.
grin.gif

Top Bottom