Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Not that anyone really cares, but......

DOR

Life Member
to get it down on the record and for my reference, I was able to get my 2 green patch plus plots retilled, planted, covered and fertilized yesterday. The bonus was this AM when we recieved a good rain, maybe a couple inches.
grin.gif

I will try to track the progress here with some photos.

[ QUOTE ]
Da Man!
Heat and all? You must not be working hard enough at your real job.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, it was the only day I had off to do it and rain was scheduled for me, so....
893camouflage-thumb[1].gif
tongue.gif
bawling.gif
beerchug.gif
waytogo.gif
beerchug.gif
waytogo.gif
beerchug.gif
waytogo.gif
beerchug.gif
tongue.gif
sleeping.gif

Tryed to find a food plotting smiley and a crack sweaty smiley to fit in there, but none were avalaible. Limb, you should work on getting those for me
grin.gif

Man Law violation, we need pics!
busted.gif

I'm not even sure why, but I like to see other peoples plots. Probably part of my overall OCD...

[ QUOTE ]
to get it down on the record and for my reference, I was able to get my 2 green patch plus plots retilled, planted, covered and fertilized yesterday. The bonus was this AM when we recieved a good rain, maybe a couple inches.
grin.gif

I will try to track the progress here with some photos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics ought to be of some "green plots" now!
cool.gif

I will be checking Fri or Sat.. I have multiple man law violations right now. I am a little backed up on my picture posting...I still need to update my Bighorn River Vacation post in the PMA.

Good things to those who wait!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
.I still need to update my Bighorn River Vacation post in the PMA.

Good things to those who wait!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

also thoroughly disgusted in that department.
frown.gif
grin.gif

12 INCHES OF RAIN YESTERDAY WILL EITHER WASH THIS BAD BOY OUT OUR IT WILL GROW LIKE CRAZY!
grin.gif

DOR,
I am thinking the same thing. In the NE part of our state we had 5"+ and it is still coming down.
It was starting to grow about 2" high but have not been up to take pictures.

I will hope for some sunny days for us.

me too, I was able to get that pic at sunset on thurs...best I could do. Hope to see it nice and lush when I get back form CO labor day.

Re: food plot 2007 (updated pics)

[ QUOTE ]
Hope to see it nice and lush when I get back form CO labor day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks great! Good reason to take the kids for a hike too
waytogo.gif

Hopefully the patches will start to fill in, I didn't have a cultipacker so I ended up dragging the seed in the best I could. Deer were in it when I got there, so they are already using it.
grin.gif

I forgot to mention we have some corn also planted in the background to further seclude the plot and provide additional food.

Anyone know if the patches in my plots will actually fill in at a later date or am I to assume that no seed was able to take hold? DBLtree? It kinda looked like the plots followed in the brassica thread filled in pretty good over time. Hard to tell I guess.
grin.gif

Dor,
My plots looked kind of sparse in areas also but according to One Cam they should fill in as time goes on. I planted a little light to hopefully get optimal growth also.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

there isn't really a guarantee on wether those spots will fill in but generally if seeding is done properly they will fill in and in time you won't even be able to tell where they are at
waytogo.gif

Here is an update from a couple weeks ago from the treestand. I never even go to hunt it!
Troys_plot.JPG

Top Bottom