Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Not the Boss, but...

Way to go Kat
waytogo.gif
sounds like a great morning.... Like I told ya in the chatroom tues. nite... Jakes...MMMMMM Tender!!

Now why aren't there more women like Kat around?
confused.gif
confused.gif

Congratulations on the harvest, and that's a great looking jake. Should be fine table fare. Best of luck on getting a second bird!

Pharmer, I wish that I was that lucky. As for the post I thought I was the only one on this site that has his mind in the gutter!
grin.gif

What does she look like???

Take it easy, I’m just kidding!! GEEZ...!!!!
tongue.gif
jester.gif

Bodeen, my kat-like instinct to stalk birdys was not satiated with the ambush. Hopefully I can put the sneak on the boss.
waytogo.gif

Like you said, Kat, those tail feather tips are unusually light in color. Almost looks like he's got a little bit of Merriam's or Rio Grande mixed into his genes. All the more outstanding...

Great hunt, great disipline & great hunting ethics passing on the bearded hen. Your an inspiration to us all. Good luck on that horny long beard! I'm still struggling back east, been hunting with the bow but about ready to grab the shot gun, Ive been surrounded by goblers but not close enough for the bow.

Congrats Kat, no shame in a jake, u cant eat the beard. You have more patience than I do, I would of shot the first two jakes that came by.
grin.gif

Top Bottom