Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Not To Be Political Or Anything But.....

I, too use to vote for harkin, not anymore. Maybe it was because his early campaigns were like the last governor's race, the republicans couldn't find a decent candidate.

Harkin is a puppet to the national democrats, you can bet your last nickel he would vote for a total and complete ban on all guns if Kennedy and a democrat president pushed for it.

One day in the field with photographers doesn't make him a sportsman.

He completely lost touch with Iowa when Clinton got elected. The national demmies took over and it went to Tom's head. Remember those first two years Slick Willie was in office, the demmies had a majority in house and senate and went hog wild with liberal campaigns.

He wants to lead the demmie charge so he can be president some day. See ya later Tom and Tom. Bring on the Doug and Greg show.

I would like to propose that each of us here on the Iowa Whitetail site take a proactive stance and talk to other sportsmen about the importance of voting in this election........ next time at the sports shop encourage others to get out and vote and set the record straight on some of our current officials in office...... I will bet that a lot of sportsmen are uninformed and don't even know most of the stuff we have discussed..........
confused_em8.gif

if anyone wants to see the article from the winter issue of the izaak walton mgazine that has a direct quote from peta stating that they used $ to influence vilsak to defeat the dove bill i'd be happy to share it with you. it pissed me off so much i saved it just for this cause. a staff member of his stated, at the time of the veto, that his office wasn't concerned about the support of the small number of sportsmen in iowa!my blood boils at their arrogance!

i would be happy to share a full page article from the winter issue of the izaak walton magazine called "animal rights gone wrong" where peta states they were succesful in using $ to influence gov. vilsak to veto the dove bill thumbing his nose at the sportsmen of iowa. a staff worker even stated that they weren't concerned about the support of the sportsmen. lets show them how powerful we can be and not support them!

Vilsack is no friend of Iowa Hunters....for years the state has conducted an annual Govenor's Pheasant Hunt and Deer Hunt....until this anti-hunter took office.

Harkin is one of the worst anti-gun politicians in DC, the NRA has him rated with an "F".....Ganske is not much better, but I'll hold my nose and pull the lever for him anyway. At least he would fill my requirements on a number of other issues.

Top Bottom