Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nov 7th 10 point

Mike DK

Shot one Nov. 7. 10 point with junk on the brow tines. Scores right at 170.
100_0269.jpg

LOL. He must have forgotten to set the date in the camera! I dunno though, seems aweful fishy to me. We need the whole story. LOL.

Edit: Has NW Iowa gotten that much snow yet this year?

Shot it at night?!?! I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here buuuuut.... how many candle power did it take to shine him?? Ooops, did I go too far??

Anywho, just wanna point out what everyone is thinking: Nothing in this post lines up right as far as the text and picture goes.

Jeeze guys give the guy a break. I have a couple cameras that I haven't set the date on either.

Great Buck Mike! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Very nice buck. I would have never guessed it to be 170 inches. Cool brow tines. Need a side picture. Congrats on the good deer.

Nice Buck. I can't vouch for the date but I can vouch for the snow. We pheasant hunted the 8th and there was a pretty good layer of snow.

Great buck!!! I will let the game wardens decide on the who, what, when and where. I say we start leaving the negativity out of it all around.

The batteries were dead when I pulled it out of the truck and I didn't feel like messing with the settings. Sorry about the mass confusion. This is his side view. 25" main beams,10" g3, 5" bases.
Feels like I'm on trial hear.
new.jpg

Top Bottom