Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nov 7th Success

Sevenbirdies

Sevenbirdies
Nov 6th Success

Shot a nice 10 this morning at first light, need help posting pics!!��

So I had some great trail cam pics of this guy in velvet back in Sept. He was #1 on my list. I hunted last Monday morning and had a doe drag a solid 8 pointer by my tree, we ended uphaving a 20 minute stare down once he got past me and downwind at 15 yds. Worked long hard days so I could hunt Friday-Sunday. Headed to my stand at 5:30 and bumped 4 deer right off the bat pushing them towards my tree. Hit the grunt call a couple times just in case.. At 6:45 I catch movement over my left shoulder and this guy on the trail I came in on heading my way! Grab the bow off the hanger and get ready, he goes diagonal at 25 yds and I draw when he goes behind a cedar- he's at 20yds when I grunt stop him at an opening and drill him with the Easton FMJ- he drops in his tracks and can't get up- one more shot and it's a done deal! I sit take it all in and savor the moment- I've been blessed with a great buck.

Last edited:
The best way is get a photobucket account. There is a tutorial above on how to do it after you get the account.

Top Bottom