Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

November 14th Bow Buck

Mandity

Well tonight was a very exciting. Got into stand about 4 and got settled in. I was just about ready to blow on the grunt call a few times when I heard a grunt. Then all of a sudden I had deer running all around me chasing a doe. I noticed there was a couple good ones chasing the doe and 2 small bucks. I had a different buck that was bigger then the one I shot run by me several times but I just couldnt get him to stop. He was way too busy keeping the others away from the doe. Then all of a sudden this 10pt came out of the thicket at 32 yards standing broadside. I didnt have much time to look him over but knew he was a mature deer. So I drew back and let her fly. It couldnt of hit its target any better. The buck only went 50 yards before expiring. My season has been full of ups and downs, mostly downs. Well tonight made up for it all. Good luck to all that still have tags. Now cant wait till late muzzy to get after the big dude.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Not sure what he weighed I just know dragging him through multiflower rose and briar and thorn bushes really sucked. Im pretty sure by the time I got him in the back of the truck I lost prolly just about as much blood as the buck did.

Very nice buck! May brother and I had a similar situation a few years ago. We were hunting the same property about 150 yards apart. All of a sudden we heard this loud racket coming up the creek he was sitting on and at first I seriously thought it was some cows that must have gotten in there or something. Ended up being 5 or 6 bucks chasing one doe. The were all grunting and running around in circles. Brother got a nice one out of the bunch. Exciting hunt!

Great buck! If that's not "the big one", then we definitely need to see that one, too! Good luck with him!

Im not big but im sure not small either. He is not very wide but what makes him look like the beast he is, is that his main beams kinda go up instead of out. Also he has pretty good mass too. Im very thrilled with him.

Top Bottom