Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

november 22nd birthday buck!!

forum
forum
forum
forum
forum
forum
forum
forum
forum

It's November 22nd! I just killed this buck this morning November 22nd. I have been hunting really hard and had my sights set on a big 160-170 buck, but as the season winds down it gets harder and harder to get the job done. It was rainy today, actually light rain with a NE wind. The buck came from the west then headed north and I had to coax him in after the 3rd attempt in grunting him in. After he committed into coming in he came in on a string!

I was filming myself and have awesome footage of him and the shot! It's pretty tough to film and shoot a buck at the same time but way worth the hard work to get one on camera. I smoked him at 12-15 yards and ran 25 yards and crashed lights out at 8:50am! the hunt will be on the new nock'd up productions dvd coming out. We will also be at the iowa deer classic in our booth so if your coming... stop by! he's a solid 130's buck and happy with it !(passed a few bucks this season and made the decision shooting this solid mature buck) enjoy the pictures.

Brett

Last edited:
Top Bottom