Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

November antlerless Season

I should have guessed you were a slacker student. Test tomorrow, no notes! Don't trust Wiki or cite some internet know-it-all.;)

Slacker is right.. He thinks kissing the teacher's butts will get him a good grade. :moon:

As for November Anterless - IMO I have never had a problem with it. It would be another story if I bowhunted public ground regularly.

I think this is a good move to keep it on Private ground only. The only reason I say that is at least people ought to have an idea of who is going to be out there whether its bowhunters or shotgun hunters. I think it would be much safer. I got caught up once in public ground during this season and it wasn't fun at all. I honestly think that is all they are trying to do. Make it safer.

Maybe they are also trying to increase the quality of a public land hunt. I know a lot of guys that would run the crap out of public ground doe hunting so they wouldn't touch their stuff during gun season. Smart move on them, but I could see where it would be frustrating for the public land hunters.

You all know as well as I do that about 25% of the population will know its for private ground only and the other 75% won't. I bet the DNR will be chekcing alot of public land lots come Novemeber.

Sounds like there's even a little confusion on here! :)

I think even during shotgun season people "get caught" on public ground. One party comes in from the north end and another from the south and they all meet in the middle. I just don't see the reasoning......After all our tax dollars pay for this Public Ground.

Oh well, not that big of a deal just seems a little odd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom