Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Now, if it would only quit raining...

kam582

A decent buck starting a scrape. Click on it to see the video. Am I the only one in Iowa that is having a hard time hunting with all the crops still in? I really wish it would quit raining.

Can someone give me an educated guess at inches? I am terrible at estimating.

The camera is a Scout Guard, no noise at all, but a lot of the deer see the little red LED when it is recording at night. I have another video taken one minute after this one where this deer is right next to the camera, apparently trying to figure out what it is. Rare for me to see a big buck doing that, but I have video after video of small bucks and does licking and smelling the camera. Can't figure that out, I know it smells like me, and it can't taste good. I am going to have to figure out a way to hide the camera better.

I agree, the red glow from the led's intrigue all animals that come in contact with it at night. Never seen one spook yet, just act curious. My boys love it when the coons come up and ham it up for the camera. :grin:

Top Bottom