Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NOW THIS HAD ME LAUGHING!!!!

Doubleaarc hery

My Son, Beau Hunter Weichers, is now three weeks old, and got his FIRST piece of mail the other day! It came in a box, and came from AMAZON. No return address on the box just AMAZON. I was a little mystified, so rather than wait till he was old enough to open it, I decided to help him out!!

So, who wants to know what was inside!! Let me say this first, To the person(i know who you are, but will let you get credit on your own) THANK YOU VERY MUCH, It is something he will seriously study, and will be the first book he starts reading. I have actually already gone through the pictures with him!!

That being said, when I opened it I seriously was in tears I was laughing so hard. I thought, damn not only are some of these guys smoking me on the net, but now at home, on a personal level, and even through my son!!! This could be the coolest, funniest thing yet to happen out of the whole LEGEND THREAD!!

At least Beau never make the same JACKASS MISTAKE his Daddy did!!

P.S. I did a little studying of it myself!!!

Animalguide.jpg

Thanks R.N.

hahahah
like father like daughter.....
er....
i mean.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahah
like father like daughter.....
er....
i mean.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

That's it, Your not getting any snacks at Iowa deer classic!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Randy, Randy, Randy... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Andy,
What page do they cover pos-unks on? </div></div>

Couldn't find the Pos-unks anywhere!!
They need pictures of Animals that are over 70 % decayed!

Show a guy a picture of a skunk, educate him for a day.

Buy him a book, educate him for life (if he doesn't eat it!). /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Damnit, someone beat me to it...I've been kicking this idea around since the Fateful Post was made.

Guess great minds think alike...HA, I love it...this is good stuff.

Top Bottom