Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Now What?

Since DDT doesn't seem to be paying attention to his own post, I'll tell you guys that it isn't the same deer in his Avatar. There is a pic in his gallery of the deer. AND in the pic he's standing almost exactly in the spot where he shot him, only facing the other direction.

Also so you guys know, I'm going to kill the buck in the avatar for him...since now all he has to do this fall/winter is guide for me...
evil.gif
evil.gif

Which body is huge? Next time wipe the milk off the lips there Aaron. Seriously though that is a great one. Glad you like the Jaks. They do put a hurt on em.

I too thought it was the same deer in the avatar but he has a different left side... right side is pretty identical. We all know your wife is going to outdo you, again.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Also so you guys know, I'm going to kill the buck in the avatar for him...since now all he has to do this fall/winter is guide for me...
evil.gif
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And Aaron is responsible for all household chores while you hunt...right
evil.gif

Congrats on a dang nice buck Aaron!
waytogo.gif

Congrats! That thing is a porker!It always amazes me how quick they can loose that back fat when they start dogging does.

Top Bottom