Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NR Draw Results

Limb, thanx a million, looks like I'm headin to zone six this fall!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.
grin.gif

Steve

Thanx Limb, man this has been eatin at me since I applied for the tag! Glad you posted the results, I thought we had to wait until the 22nd for the outcome.

Hey Trpr, tried to catch you at home to tell you the good news. Yep, I'll be headed to zone 4 with bow in hand. Can't wait. I hope I get a crack at one of the bucks I've videoed. Now, I just need to work some overtime to pay the VISA bill. Extra work I'll gladly do knowing the potential that awaits in a few months.

Best of luck to all on the drawing results...

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

Thanks Limb!
Wow! First Buck Tag since 98! Gonna be goin earlier and stayin later!

Thanks Limb,

Sure is nice to get the news earlier than expected. I'll be back in a thicket or two, when I lay my head down for the next several months.

Many Thanks

HBH

what a fathers day weekend!!! my wife gave birth to a baby boy on weds. and i drew a tag for zone 2. life can't get any better!!!!! thanks for the info limb.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ok, can't wait to see if I was drawn, and all I get when I try to pull up this page is "Page Not Available". Can anyone tell me how to get on this page?

Has anyone has been accepted without a preference point? Anyone other than the Realtree team that is.

I would say there were tags drawn without a preference point. I know of one person who tried for his first time and was drawn for zone 8 and here is some info from the DNRs web site;

Nonresident deer license drawing complete.

The Nonresident deer license drawing is complete and 227 Any-sex licenses remain. There are 44 left in Zone 1 (including up to 25 bow), 45 left in Zone 2 (2 bow), 118 left in Zone 3 (all firearm) and 20 left in Zone 10 (all firearm). These zones are all in northwest, northcentral and western Iowa. A total of 2500 antlerless-only licenses are also available.

All I get when I try and look to see if my Dad got drawn is a message saying "Nothing was found". I've tried every misspelled version on my last name and nothing. Is their any way to see a complete list?

My three year streak has ended, I hope the lucky zone 4 guys only shoot the "big ones". Good luck to all, see you in 03 with my preference point in hand.

Drew a late muzzleloader tag for zone 5 and my group is excited. We drew without preference points. The number of applications must have been down as 227 tags went unsold according to the DNR site. Was glad to see the results earlier than expected. My group also drew zone 5 archery tags last year without the preference points. Think you have a better chance with a group. There are 5 in mine.

Looks like Bill Jordans crew will be a little less represented this year in Iowa as only Brad Harris and Bill himself drew tags. I do enjoy watching there Iowa bow and late muzzleloader hunts, since I also participate in those seasons.

Pupster

Top Bottom