Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NR Draw Results

They had to post this soon because the left-overs go on sale Sat. morning.

But I don't have to worry about that because I got mine!!!! Season 2, unit 5. Me and 2 buddies heading to my old home place to whack a couple big old toms and maybe stick a few fish while we're there. Starting to get pumped!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They had to post this soon because the left-overs go on sale Sat. morning.

But I don't have to worry about that because I got mine!!!! Season 2, unit 5. Me and 2 buddies heading to my old home place to whack a couple big old toms and maybe stick a few fish while we're there. Starting to get pumped!! </div></div>

Just curious did they lift the residents only for season 2??? Always thought that was kind of weird

Matt,
Send me a PM and let me know where you are headed. You may need a break from driving at a watering hole. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Jarin, yes they removed that restriction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$199.36 lighter wallet. I'm in for spring! </div></div>

Ditto....

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Matt,
Send me a PM and let me know where you are headed. You may need a break from driving at a watering hole. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Jarin, yes they removed that restriction. </div></div>

Limb, I will be in Monona/Ida counties. Straight up I-29, unless I get lost and end up at some bar?! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And likewise, when you are passing thru KC on your trip to KS, look me up and I'll buy ya a brew or two.

Top Bottom