Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NR License Refunds

JEG, havn't you heard? All NR hunters are wealthy and privileged. The $500 you put out there for your tag is a drop in the bucket. If I were you I would donate the money to the DNR, and if you start putting money aside now you'll have enough to pay for next years license with no problem.

LOL, Good one tell that to my wife about the roughly $563 a drop in the bucket. :(

I can't wait till they double the price of the resident tags and reduce the number of deer they can kill and stop letting residents shoot bucks with a party hunt if they don't have a buck tag.....

Then it will get interesting.....

I can't wait till they double the price of the resident tags and reduce the number of deer they can kill and stop letting residents shoot bucks with a party hunt if they don't have a buck tag.....

Then it will get interesting.....

I can't wait till they double the price of the resident tag as well. If you have done any research, you would find out that is what the residents wanted in the first place, not to raise the NR tag to what it is.

Top Bottom