Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NRA Members

Also for those interested in what is going with Iowa 2A news, look into joining Iowa Firearms Coalition (IFC). www.iowacarry.org
IFC an affiliate of NRA, has done a lot for firearms legislation for us Iowans!

I've never been a NRA member, second ago I bought my first membership.

Delicious Kool-Aid for sure.

Signed up Yesterday with a $10 discount, and I cant count the number of people that I know signing up. I want my voice to be heard over all of those anti gun Yuppies in New York and DC. Yes Muddy the Kool aid is sweet!!!
\

Renewed my membership back in December.

Also IFC is supporting the Guns Across America Rally this weekend January 19th at the state Capital from noon to 4:00 pm. Me & my two boys are heading down to support the cause. I have never been to one of these before and am looking forward to it. Now more than ever is the time to take a stand!!!!

http://www.dailypaul.com/270130/guns-across-america-rally-january-19th-second-amendment-event?page=1

Iowa Firearms Coalition
All Hands On Deck!

GUNS ACROSS AMERICA RALLY
Saturday, Noon to 4:00
West side of the Capitol building in Des Moines

The national grassroots group, Guns Across America is holding a rally at state capitals around the nation this Saturday, January 19th, from noon until 4:00. IFC is supporting this action which is being taken in the face of unprecedented assaults on our God-given, 2nd Amendment Rights.

Bring your own signs, flags, banners, your family and friends to this family-friendly event and stand for liberty. Additional information will be made available when it is known. But, put this event on your schedule now!

If you have a Permit to Carry, it is legal to carry on the Capitol grounds, but NOT IN ANY STATE OWNED BUILDINGS. So, no carrying inside the Capitol or the parking garage northwest of the Capitol.

*** The organizers have asked that no one carry openly! Concealed Carry only, please! ***

Spread the word. Share this post!

where was this bass pro deal this morning when i paid $60 for 2 years?? damn! i always miss the deals!

Yes. Sign up for two years and I'll send you a check for the amount. PM me.;)

Randy, you are a damn good man!

I just signed up and it didn't ask me to distinguish what kind of first responder/firefighter I was. It just said thank you for your service and welcome to the NRA. Awesome!

Several years ago, I let my NRA membership expire because they made me mad. Now, as a Federal employee, the Hatch Act prevents me from lobbying for or against ANY piece of legislation. Normally, I can take that in stride and not get upset. This one REALLY bothers me. If I can't write my congressman to protect my personal rights, I know the NRA will do it on my behalf!

Why is it reprehensible, in the views of Obama and our media, for the NRA to mention that his kids go to a protected school, no names and no pics; yet OK for Obama to use live kids, give their names, ages, and where they are from as props to promote his views?

Why is it reprehensible, in the views of Obama and our media, for the NRA to mention that his kids go to a protected school, no names and no pics; yet OK for Obama to use live kids, give their names, ages, and where they are from as props to promote his views?

I had this discussion last night when Fox news showed the commercial and talked about it being in "poor taste".

Personally, I don't think his kids are any different than any other child. And I agree, he has pimped the death of the childred from Sandy Hook to push his agenda, so in my eyes fair is fair.

We are definitely in a World of Shit right now, and I only forsee it getting worse :mad:

Top Bottom