Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NRC Meeting

A friend on here and Facebook said that a lot of it all passed, however, I have not seen anything official yet and I don't know what his source is.

I received this email today.

The NRC approved the changes that were proposed in the NOIA for this falls' deer season which include: - eliminating the January antlerless season - reducing the antlerless deer quotas - restrict hunters in 27 counties (shaded on attached map) in northwest Iowa to only taking antlered during the first shotgun and early muzzleloader seasons - legalizes the use of crossbows during the late muzzleloader season (required by HF499 which became effective on July 1) The NRC also approved the September Teal season and urban goose season dates for Chapter 91 Waterfowl hunting. The regular season waterfowl dates will go to the August NRC for final approval.

Last edited:
I got the same email. So does this mean it will go into effect or does it still have to pass by Braindead and his Farm Bureau/Insurance Lobby veto?

You guys/gals??? Are all correct. Does not mean squat what is proposed. The last word,,with the BIG Guns. Gov and Farm Bureau!

Already passed the mustache's desk. It's official

For real?!? Is this a done deal seriously? If it is, props to the Stache. If it's wrong & he veto's it - I'm leading the Conservatives on a mission of impeachment of a fellow Republican. AND, he will have an invite to hunt my farm this year where for Security reasons, he'll be hunting inside a newly constructed high fenced area that 100% has zero deer in it. We will video tape the hunt and my questions will be far tougher than Winke's.

FB did everything in their power to stop it, but we the hunter finally stood up for ourselves and got it passed. Its a good day!!!

Jim Bob, Willy, Cousin Eddie & a guy we simply call "Mullet Man" just called me - PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS!!!! They are all listing their AR's for sale & selling their 1978 F-250 with sliding rear windows & gun rests on the bed box. Not good guys.

Top Bottom