Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nuked soybean update

droptine37

Life Member
Well after spraying too much roundup on a soybean plot in mid July and completely wiping out the whole plot it looks like the mistake has been fixed. Gotta hand it to my hunting right hand man for taking all the right steps to getting lick creeks mix up and going. I have to be honest that I haven't completely bought into this mix being anywhere near the draw as a good soybean plot but I guess we will get to see the results for ourselves this year. As many people did as well we caught a great rain last weekend and our freshly planted plot looks great

image-1189544650.jpg

Hoping a few of these bucks make the mistake of enjoying this garden salad sometime this fall. Thanks again Dbltree for all your info. We have sure followed your advice many times. Good luck this fall to everyone

image-1996828179.jpg

image-2707357694.jpg

image-1496826932.jpg

... I have to be honest that I haven't completely bought into this mix being anywhere near the draw as a good soybean plot but I guess we will get to see the results for ourselves this year. As many people did as well we caught a great rain last weekend and our freshly planted plot looks great...

I know the feeling, but I have since learned that the Dbltree mix is the cat's for several reasons. Have a great season!

Top Bottom