Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Numba 2

muddy

Bird #2 hit the dirt tonite, quite a bit smaller than the first. The temperature reading a frigid 91 degreez as Jarin and I headed to a field edge I could only hope that we could find some shade to nestle under for the afternoon. As we made our way to the blind it just seemed stupid to be out in the heat, then we found a nice little cedar to get under. As I was doing some glassing from the top of the hill I noticed a few birds off a ways and we got back and set up. A few hours later a couple birds came in and I took the first one that gave me an opportunity. This is probably the smallest bird I've shot in a LONG time but I'll at least say this, I had the most fun while turkey hunting in a LONG time as well! Here's a few pics.

411shortsturkey.JPG

Here's the rest of the pics... Rocket Hammerhead did the job... and he crapped all over himself... he ALMOST stunk as bad as 'Bonkers!

411lay1.JPG

411lay2.JPG

411hole.JPG

Nice job! Congrats! Way to stick it out in the heat wave.

Congrats again on an awesome hunt. Glad I could be there to run the camera, I hope it turns out as my rookie status with the camera may cause some ugly footage but I did see some there as I played with it this evening. One of the better turkey hunts I have been on in a long time and the first bow kill I have ever witnessed. Congrats again bud

Kratz

Well now it looks like you are free to get back to guiding. When we going out?
grin.gif

Congrats on Numba 2 and I hoped you wiped it off him!
grin.gif

yer a Killa!!!
Way to go

So, Mud,
how small was he????
need to know some stats here

Top Bottom