Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NY Giant!!!

Head to NY boys!
grin.gif

Thanks for all the comments guys. This sure is a super deer for this part of the country. Hopefully, the guy who's trailcams snapped these pics. will get a chance to harvest him. He's been labeled as a potential new state record. However, I don't believe he's got enough bone to back this claim up. Here's out current state record @245" (200" typical frame). Maybe if he makes it for another year he'll do it...
grin.gif

MOUNTS.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I'll tell you what boys............if that was my trail cam, not a hope in hell anyone would see those pics unless I knew he was dead.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha Ha Karre... that's why you haven't shown anything good in the trail cam forum yet,...eh?
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

i agree with Karre, I wouldn't post that picture. Once a poacher sees that and finds out where its at, he'll have it before you do. Good luck with that buck.

[ QUOTE ]
i agree with Karre, I wouldn't post that picture. Once a poacher sees that and finds out where its at, he'll have it before you do. Good luck with that buck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although, I won't be hunting this particular buck (he's several counties to the northeast of me)...you're right about the poacher thing...word spreads fast about big deer in these parts.

Here's a prime example...

I've had my eyes on this really nice 150-155 class 10-pt. near my house all summer. Wouldn't ya know it...the other night the most notorious poacher in the area had his truck pulled over to the side of the road watching the bachelor group out in the alfalfa field...
mad.gif
. I know the worthless little punk and he usually shoots several big bucks prior to season using spotlight/rifle. He's been busted several times for it and has even done jail time but for some reason it hasn't phased him yet...
confused.gif
. I know he was watching the buck in my avatar last year too.

Although these two bucks aren't exactly the same caliber as the monster non-typical, it would be a real shame for them to be taken out that way by some piece of crap poacher.

bigboy7.jpg

bigboy1.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

Top Bottom