Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oct 1 2012

jc64241

Has anyone else been having dreams of sitting in the tree stand opener. I just can't wait drove around the farm last night and saw 18 deer in country block. Man Monday can't come fast enough.

I hear ya. Ive been out in the yard shootin like crazy. The wife is sick of it already... haha! Had to go get some lunesta so I can get to sleep at night instead of stayin awake thinkin about monday morning. Stocked up on freezer paper and bags, gonna try and get my doe tag out of the way first thing.

I had plans to on Monday not having to be in work till 10. Then Friday comes around and I find out I have to go to Kansas for a job. When I heard that I think I died a bit. I checked my cameras today and well let's just say I think I died a little bit more :(

Im taking the day off on Monday to try to shoot a doe per landowner request before a buck. I bought my tags today and replaced all the steps on my LW sticks as they were in poor shape. Tomorrow I need to go to parents and put the tool box back in truck, grab the deer cart and site in my bow for deer hunting. I just got back from an antelope hunt and had my first pin at 30 vs 20. Shouldn't take long.

I hope the forecasted wind holds true. It will be perfect.

CurtisWalker said:
It's killing me and I can't even get out until the 6th due to college

Lucky... I cant het out til the 17 due to school and ball. But i dont really want to hit the stand til mid october i wanted to get back lnto the swing of things before the bucks get on their feet.

Good luck to everyone headed out tomorrow and through out the week. Safe hunting to you. Don't forget your fall protection

A month ago, I planned tomorrow off.

Last week I trimmed it to the afternoon.

Seeing as how it is supposed to be in the upper 70's tomorrow (with full moon), not sure I'm even going to bother.

Top Bottom