Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oct. 1

josh macfarland

I can't wait for Saturday to get here! We shoot our bows day in and day out, we put up trail cams, we scout every inch of land, we plant food plots, we put up stands to hopefully shoot that monster, that pig, that swamp donkey or whatever you call him, and in all this we enjoy it. Just the joy of gettin out there sitting in a stand watching the wildlife and taking nephews,brothers,wifes,and kids to go shoot their first deer is just amazing thing. Just being able to do it is awesome. Being able to get out of the office, school, and getting away from the everyday hassles and go to the woods. We all know it not the kill that makes the hunt but its the hunt that makes the kill. Meeting new people seeing old friends being there when they kill that monster is Somthing that will never be far from my heart. Thanks be to our troops that we still able to do this! I can't wait to see all of yalls harvest pictures. God bless be safe and have fun.

arrow flinger

I can't wait for Saturday to get here! We shoot our bows day in and day out, we put up trail cams, we scout every inch of land, we plant food plots, we put up stands to hopefully shoot that monster, that pig, that swamp donkey or whatever you call him, and in all this we enjoy it. Just the joy of gettin out there sitting in a stand watching the wildlife and taking nephews,brothers,wifes,and kids to go shoot their first deer is just amazing thing. Just being able to do it is awesome. Being able to get out of the office, school, and getting away from the everyday hassles and go to the woods. We all know it not the kill that makes the hunt but its the hunt that makes the kill. Meeting new people seeing old friends being there when they kill that monster is Somthing that will never be far from my heart. Thanks be to our troops that we still able to do this! I can't wait to see all of yalls harvest pictures. God bless be safe and have fun.

arrow flinger

Right on! As close to "getting away from it all" as I get in a year. Time to enjoy! All the hard work all year comes with the pay-off of enjoyment of the outdoors, a challenging pursuit and creating memories that will never vanish. We're very blessed to be able to do all this. Hunt hard and have fun!

Well said! Despite how everyone on this and other similar sites can appear at times to be completely at odds with each other, we are all members (or lurkers) here for the same reasons. We love the outdoors and we love to hunt! I am absolutely STOKED for saturday morning!

Aww I am so excited! I'm probably not going to even let a arrow fly (unless I see a bruiser). Just getting out there for a good time!

I am not getting out to Sunday but am definitely ready!! I am hoping to harpoon a big ole doe.

Top Bottom