Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

October Corn Buck

Ghost

Life Member
Shredder and I pulled the digital last night in the rain. Out of about 45 pictures this was the best buck.
grin.gif

837kents.jpg

Nice buck Ghost
smile.gif
It almost looks as if he is saying, "here's that dang busch light smell again"
blush.gif
could he be coming close to a ghost homemade scrape?
grin.gif

That is just classic. Ghost and shredder you two, what to say except I take my hat off to the two of you!!!
grin.gif

Now what do you guys think is being said in that picture? My guess "Honest buddy, I never put anything unnatural in it"

I think we were discussing scent free camera set up, you know, wearing rubber gloves like Ironwood.
grin.gif

I'm so glad you drug me into this. I was actually wondering about your tactics. The Bush Lite must be very powerful stuff.
doah.gif

I aint gunna drink it you drink it. Naa I aint gunna drink it you drink it. Lets get Mikie he'll drink any thing.

Who's going to play Mikie for us.

Looks like a classic picture of Peer Pressure to me! I don't know who is who in this picture Ghost or Shredder.

But the one on the right is saying, "Come on take this Busch Lite. You know you want it! Everyone drinks beer when they put tree cams up! What are you a whimp!?!?

The one on the left is say, "Gee...I don't know...um...I don't know...I want it but I don't know what the missus is going say when I come home with beer on my breath again. The last time we put up deer cams and i came home with beer on my breath she kicked me out and locked the doors. She even took the key hidden under the rock in flower bed! I had to spend the night out in my treestand. I don't think I have enough mosquito repelent left to make it through the night......

Knowing these two I am guessing the coversation went something like this…

Ghost: "You ready littlest?"
Shredder: "Hell ya! Where you been hiding that?"

I think we had already had one a piece on the 200 yard walk to set the cam and Ghost had an extra stashed in his pocket or He was just holding it for me. Anyways, Momma doesn't mind if I head up to Ghost's for a beer or two or ten...actually, she kind of expects it...I think

I haven't laughed that hard for years!!!!!!!!!

That is pure comedy, wouldn't expect anything less.

I need to move down there to get in all that action.

I about choked on my busch light when I was reading that
grin.gif

My vote for september trailcam contest ends here. I also think that needs to be in the new IAW calendar.

BT

Top Bottom