Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

October's Photo Contest Winner

Liv4Rut

We would like to announce that Camokid was the month of October's photo contest winner, based on our poll that we Produced. I would like to congratulate Camokid and Everyone else who took some awesome photos, and everyone else who had great success so far this season.
smile.gif
Everyone keep an eye out for the month of November's contest, so you can all cast a vote. This month's winner took home a free Iowawhitetail hat
beerchug.gif
Here is the winning picture
grin.gif

477Taylor_s_Buck-med.jpg

That was a tough choice, they were all great photos. Congrats Kid!
applause.gif

Congratulation camokid, I look forward to seeing many more out of you. Maybe you could give your dad a few pointers.
grin.gif

Hey Ironwood - is that a payback for my 'turkey' comment awhile back? Actually, you probably aren't too far off. The kid really stays cool under pressure. If he gets much more laid back, he'll tip over. He saw me miss a buck a couple weeks ago. Didn't think he was keeping score, but on the way to the truck he pointed out that I have blown a couple more shots than he has this year.

Thanks to those who encouraged my boy, and thanks to Liv for putting this picture in the contest. We did spend a bit of time trying to make a quality photo. After seeing great photos on this site time and time again, I realized that a couple extra minutes cleaning and posing the deer were worth it. Side note, that photo was taken looking into my truck headlights (low beams). Those digital cameras do an awesome job.

Top Bottom