Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off Topic: What kind of dogs do you all have?

K

Kat

So what kind of dogs do you guys have? Here's my two dogs. A minature rat terrier named Cloud, and the old man (10 years) britany named Benny. Cloud's small, but he is the boss. Tough little booger, too. He got loose and was hit by a car two years ago and walked away with only scrapes and cuts.

400cloud_004s.JPG

400PB040015s.JPG

This my shed hunting machine named "Drake the Duck dog". He is 15 months old and does a great job helping me find sheds as well as retrieve ducks. He is a registered yellow lab out of field trial lines.

2388MVC-170S-med.jpg

...6 year old Springer...in his prime...

...2 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever...still learning...

English setter, great pointer but is well past his prime. He just turned 12. He thrived on big CRP pheasants and Kansas quail.

Pupster

9 month old yellow lab. He's quickly eating me out of house and home. Great with the kids. Took him out a couple of times chasing phesants, but all he wanted to do is play.

mole

used to have vizslas. my 14 year old "baby" named Cody passed about a month or so ago.

My dog back home is about 8 or 9 now and is a beautiful mix. 1/2 Gordon Setter, and 1/2 golden retriever. She is all black and looks like a setter with long hair and her face is slightly like a retriever. Not as high strung as some of the setters. A great dog

I have a 7 month old Chesapeake Bay Retriever that's learning how to be very evil. He is actullay coming along very good. Will post pic soon

I have a 6 year old male (Gunnar) and a 2 year old female (Lexi) vizsla and my wife has a 2 year old Black Lab (Guage). All of them live to hunt! Like me!

beerchug.gif

Three german shorthaired pointers eight years old, 2.5 years old and 3 months old . I would hate to see how many birds we would walk by without them.

6 year old shorthair that makes me look like a much better bird hunter than I really am.
cool.gif

28Birds-med.jpg

NWBuck

Retired 10 yr old German Wirehaired pointer, 4 yr old German Shorthair, 11 yr old Dachsund(wifes), 8 month old female Old English Sheepdog. And a partidge in a pear tree.

Riley, my English Springer Spaniel. He will be one year old in April. Had a decent first hunting season. Very smart dog. Perfect family pet . . . never thought I could love a dog so much !

477Riley.JPG

1 year old Black Lab named "Drake". I trained Drake to be a waterdog. I found out he has "hip displatia"(I think you spell it this way) and decided hunting wasn't to be! I took him once just to see what he would do and he retrieved a double, one of which was a cripple!! Made me one proud papa!!

Top Bottom