Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oh Oh Oh Godzilla..... Age and Score

Team Haastyle

Host of Haastyle Hunting
This is a buck that we got roaming around on one of my new leases. Due to the shock he gave us by the big rack on top of his head we dubbed the buck Godzilla. What do you think this brute goes for score and age?

IMAG0306.jpg

4513614_orig.jpg

I came up with about 170. He really doesn't look too terribly old but it's kind of a tough picture to tell for sure. I'm thinking maybe 4? Sweet buck!

That's a huge rack and a brute of a body! I'm guessing that deer is either 5 or 6 years old. Scoring between 175-180". Awesome buck! Do you have a pic of him hard-horned yet?

I hate the "pay to play" movement......

This post is not about leased land, privately owned land, or public land. It is about a tremendous buck and that is all this should be about. I do respect your opinion, but let's not make this post about an arguement. Lets enjoy looking at one of God's great creations.

This post is not about leased land, privately owned land, or public land. It is about a tremendous buck and that is all this should be about. I do respect your opinion, but let's not make this post about an arguement. Lets enjoy looking at one of God's great creations.

Bullchit!

I agree on the nice deer part, but I have a friend who has a lot of big deer inside a high fence. So what?

Why do you list all your "sponsors" in your sig?

Honestly JNRBRONCO.....do you have anything better to do besides start up such a stupid topic. As you already know, land prices are going higher and higher every year. Most people can't go out and buy 100 acres of land just for hunting. Leasing is a good way for people to get property to hunt. Farmers and land owners are seeing a way to get some extra income...something I am sure everyone wants.

I can see your view about leasing and non residents buying up the land which only increases land values, but on the flip side....if you have land, your land is worth more too. I don't see a problem with my land values increasing each year either.

So long and short....quit the childs play and grow up!!

So long and short....quit the childs play and grow up!!

Go along to get along?

Not my style......

I've got access to 3,000 acres of Iowa farmland on a hand shake. People throwing money at landowners are going to F this up!

Lucky for me, the locals realize that I will shoot does and try to limit crop damage.

Top Bottom